Seating for most of our concerts is general admission by section. Premium seating is in the first ten rows, and Standard seating is the back nine rows. We also have Value seating for some concerts which is the back rear sections. There are usually plenty of seats even for walk-up patrons, and sight and sound are good in any section of the Playhouse. You can almost always find a seat where you wish, spread out, sit near anyone you like, and even change your seat (at intermission, we hope). Concerts this season where you will have a specific designated seat due to large demand: Peking Acrobats, Chanticleer, and Canadian Brass.
To buy tickets for a specific concert, click on the + sign to the right of the concert of your choice on the home page. It will take you to the concert page where you will see on the same line as time and price the words “Buy Tickets.” Click on “Buy Tickets” and it will take you to to Vendini, our online ticketing system.
Prefer to order by mail? Click here to print out a 2018 order form.
We never want money to be a barrier to anyone who wants to hear this special music. Due to our generous donors who help underwrite each concert, we are able to offer:
- $5 tickets for an adult when accompanying a youth (18 and under)
- $1 tickets for young people 18 and under
- Half-price tickets for young adults (ages 19-26) and all students, regardless of age
- Free/discounted ticket offers to economically and/or otherwise disadvantaged individuals and non-profit organizations
- Free/discounted tickets for music teachers
- Pay-What-You-Will pricing at the door
Some restrictions may apply. Call for details. 717-361-1508
Performances are rain or shine. If extreme weather causes a change in the status of a performance, an announcement will be posted on our home page and sent via email to all ticket buyers with details on rescheduling or cancellation, and ticket exchange or refund policy.