Gretna Music is the concession stand coordinator for all Mt. Gretna Playhouse events. If you would like to volunteer to work at the concessions stand for ANY Playhouse event, please click on the schedule below and email your choices to [email protected] We will then respond with more information and confirmation.
The main responsibilities of concessions stand volunteers are:
- Arriving one hour before performance start time to set up, brew coffee, make popcorn.
- Selling prepackaged snacks and coffee before show and at intermission (if there is one), scoop popcorn, make spritzers.
- Volunteers count the cash (minus the start-up cash), put away supplies, and clean up as needed. Volunteers then may go back into the hall to enjoy the rest of the performance.
Ushering and More!
Share in that great feeling of contributing to Gretna Music. Chances are good that we could use your skills. We will work with you, accepting as much time as you wish to give. Call 717-361-1508 for more information or e-mail [email protected]
- Box office, cd and ticket sales
- Food service and artist hospitality – cook a meal or house a musician for 1-2 nights in your home!
- General office
- Graphic arts, web design and maintenance
- Stage management