Give a Gift
Sponsor and Donate
IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DONATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE,
CALL US at 717-361-1508 or EMAIL US at CarlKane@gretnamusic.org if you need any assistance.
We could not do what we do without you! Every year, hundreds of people donate to keep the music playing. Every amount helps!
Donations may also be mailed to: Gretna Music, PO Box 366, Mt. Gretna, PA 17064
Want to sponsor a concert or a musician? Call us at (717) 361-1508 for more information.
Gretna Music Futures Fund
In response to a supporter’s suggestion, the Board formed the Gretna Music Futures Fund in 2016. This Fund allows donors who want their lifetime or testamentary gift to be preserved beyond the year in which it is given. This is a semi-restricted fund which allows Gretna Music to access 5% of such a gift each year, plus any investment gains it may generate.
We urge donors who find this attractive to contact Suzanne Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Gretna Music Society
If you have named or intend to name Music at Gretna (dba Gretna Music) in your will, please let us know so we can thank you and honor you accordingly! Public recognition will remain anonymous if you prefer and there is no need to tell us the amount of the gift.
Music at Gretna, Inc., dba Gretna Music, is a Pennsylvania non-profit corporation. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
Gretna Music is the concession stand coordinator for all Mt. Gretna Playhouse events. If you would like to volunteer to work at the concessions stand for ANY Playhouse event, please click on the schedule below and email your choices to email@example.com We will then respond with more information and confirmation.
At this time, we are asking all volunteers to wear masks while working in the stand. if they are vaccinated, they may remove their masks when they sit in the hall to watch the performance. The main responsibilities are:
- Arriving one hour before performance start time to set up, brew coffee, make popcorn.
- Selling prepackaged snacks and coffee before show and at intermission (if there is one), scoop popcorn, make spritzers.
- Volunteers count the cash (minus the start-up cash), put away supplies, and clean up as needed. Volunteers then may go back into the hall to enjoy the rest of the performance.
Ushering and More!
- Box office, cd and ticket sales
- Food Service and artist hospitality – Cook a meal or house a musician for 1-2 nights in your home!
- General Office
- Graphic arts, web design and maintenance
- Stage management