37th Annual Mt. Gretna Tour of Homes
Saturday, August 5, 2023
10 am-4 pm
- ONLINE PRE-SALE TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. PRESALES END FRIDAY, AUGUST 4 AT 5 PM
($1.50 processing fee per ticket).
- Pre-Sale tickets can also be purchased at any Stauffers of Kissel Hill location or the Mt. Gretna Visitor Info Center. PLEASE CALL VISITOR CENTER (717) 964-1830 to ensure someone will be there when you plan to arrive as their hours vary.
- Day of Sales begin at 10 am, Saturday, August 5, at the POST OFFICE tent at 101 Princeton Avenue and the tent in front of the MT. GRETNA PLAYHOUSE, 200 Pennsylvania Avenue
We have an amazing tour planned! Many first time homes and other homes that have gotten makeovers since they were last on the tour will be included. We have ten unique homes plus three historic buildings. This is a rain or shine event. Tickets are $20 in advance. Free parking. Start your tour at one of these two locations:
- Mt. Gretna Post Office on the corner of PA 117 and Princeton Avenue
- Tent on Pennsylvania Avenue in front of the Mt. Gretna Playhouse.
At these same locations, those who purchased online or purchased a ticket at a pre-sale location will be checked in and receive a wristband and map booklet that contains short bios on each of the homes and where to find them. Day of tickets are $25 and can be purchased at the two locations listed above.
The Mt. Gretna Tour of Homes is a fascinating glimpse into the architecture and style of Mt. Gretna’s iconic homes. This self-guided walking tour gives access to gardens and homes of contrasting styles, many over a century old. It is a delightful day in the shady, nostalgic surroundings of Mt. Gretna.